- 1(Of information) shown on a computer screen or other device: a utility designed to allow you to cut up pieces of displayed graphicsMore example sentences
- The tops of the cylinders were angled and displayed small computer screens beneath oval shaped glass.
- The displayed info can be customized to a certain degree but for all intents and purposes the overall design is static.
- The displayed information will encourage a harmonious relationship between the passengers and auto-drivers.
- 2 Heraldry (Of a bird of prey) depicted with the wings extended.More example sentences
- An eagle displayed as a symbolical device was certainly in use by Charlemagne.
- The displayed eagle in the center was adopted from the former Imperial State.
- 2.1(Of the wings of a bird of prey) extended.More example sentences
- Although the NMM dates the flag as 1935-1950 all the sources up until towards the end show an eagle with wings displayed and inverted with the eagle generally looking in line with the attached.
- Above the Coat of Arms is an eagle with its wings displayed so that its wingtips are in front of the raised border.
More definitions of displayedDefinition of displayed in:
- The British & World English dictionary