Definition of displayed in English:
1(Of information) shown on a computer screen or other device: a utility designed to allow you to cut up pieces of displayed graphics
More example sentences
- The tops of the cylinders were angled and displayed small computer screens beneath oval shaped glass.
- The displayed info can be customized to a certain degree but for all intents and purposes the overall design is static.
- The displayed information will encourage a harmonious relationship between the passengers and auto-drivers.
2.1(Of the wings of a bird of prey) extended.
- Although the NMM dates the flag as 1935-1950 all the sources up until towards the end show an eagle with wings displayed and inverted with the eagle generally looking in line with the attached.
- Above the Coat of Arms is an eagle with its wings displayed so that its wingtips are in front of the raised border.
Definition of displayed in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.