1A collar for a dog.
- Around his throat, a black leather dog collar with large silver spikes completed Sean's attire.
- A new digital dog collar with a Web-based data uplink aims to help owners ‘petwork’ with their dogs' favorite canine pals.
- The recent pink poof on his head and spiked dog collar added to the emulation of 70s punk rock gods.
1.1 informal term for clerical collar.
- Suffice to say that yesterday saw the start of advent, a fact which was noted by the visiting preacher at our Church yesterday, by the fact that he wore a purple shirt with his dog collar.
- And then he will perform a quick costume change before emerging in his dog collar and cassock to lead the ceremony.
- He also confirmed Aitken's plans to study theology but added: ‘Let's scotch this rumour that he's going to get a dog collar round his neck and go off to the Church.’
Definition of dog collar in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.