- A loose sleeve cut in one piece with the body of a garment.More example sentences
- Raglan and dolman sleeves will narrow the shoulders, while wide collars and padded shoulders give the illusion of wider shoulders.
- A ruched high waistband, forgiving short dolman sleeves and a subtle crossover v-neckline make this dress perfect for an evening out or attending a wedding.
- This shirt offers simple lines with its dolman sleeves, and it's comfortable and fun too!
More definitions of dolman sleeveDefinition of dolman sleeve in:
- The British & World English dictionary