- A lessening of public willingness to respond generously to charitable appeals, resulting from the frequency of such appeals.More example sentences
- But as the civil war drags on, there's a growing feeling of donor fatigue and many aid projects are being hampered by a lack of funds.
- But now some other charities are feeling the pinch as donor fatigue sets in.
- This proves - if proof were needed - that we are a nation of givers and truly challenges the theory of donor fatigue.
More definitions of donor fatigueDefinition of donor fatigue in:
- The British & World English dictionary