- A child’s word for excrement, used euphemistically in other contexts: when our fax machine isn’t working, we’re in deep doo-dooMore example sentences
- I mean the horse doo-doos all over the lawn.
- If we dipped into that cash, we would be in real doo-doos.
- Had it not been for the batting contributions of the duo in the first innings England would have been in the doo-doo and likely staring at a 2-0 deficit in the series.
More definitions of doo-dooDefinition of doo-doo in:
- The British & World English dictionary