1 informal A dull, slow-witted, or socially inept person.
More example sentences
- They were a group made up mostly of men who were all nerds and geeks and dorks in high school who went on to become brilliant and funny and irresistible in college.
- Most of the editors will readily admit to being any of the following: dorks, nerds, or geeks.
- From dorks to geeks, and everything between, beer has something for everyone.
1.1North American vulgar slang The penis.
- More example sentences
- I was kind of dorky and tongue-tied, and he was the very essence of charm itself, talking about how television had changed since his days back at the very start of it all.
- You may feel safe in your silent bubble and, sure, being a timid chica can sometimes save you from some pretty dorky maneuvers.
- Or do you mumble it like people do when they're into dorky stuff?
Definition of dork in:
- The British & World English dictionary