adjectiveAnatomy & Biology
- Of, relating to, or involving the dorsal and lateral surfaces.More example sentences
- The lateral and medial lemnisci are gathered together in a large bundle that passes around the dorsolateral surface of the superior cerebellar peduncle to reach the midbrain tegmentum.
- The pulvinar of the thalamus is seen dorsolateral to the midbrain.
- Common are paired dorsal scars immediately in front of the last suture on the dorsal or dorsolateral side of the body.
- More example sentences
- Ascending from the medulla and curving dorsolaterally into the tegmentum of the midbrain is the medial lemniscus, on its way to the thalamus.
- At about midlength of the dorsal ridge of the pubis, a small pubic tubercle is directed dorsolaterally.
- First, the limb girdles are elaborated ventrally but reduced dorsolaterally.
More definitions of dorsolateralDefinition of dorsolateral in:
- The British & World English dictionary