- British term for heavy cream.More example sentences
- Use skimmed Fromage Frais or Fromage Blanc instead of double cream or crème fraiche.
- Made with organic double cream instead of condensed milk, it has a wonderfully gooey texture and rich, chocolatey taste, sharpened by the cranberries.
- Already doctored with sugar, vinegar, mustard and salt, commercial horseradish sauce can be served as it is or beefed up with fresh chives, capers, crème fraîche or double cream for extra richness.
More definitions of double creamDefinition of double cream in:
- The British & World English dictionary