- Something, especially a bus, that has two floors or levels: [as modifier]: a double-decker bus double-decker sandwichesMore example sentences
- The boot has a double-decker floor whose upper level aligns with the rear seats when they are folded.
- Now he met his wife Primrose on the upper floor of a double-decker bus going home from Medical School to his digs.
- Stagecoach, one of the world's biggest bus and rail operators, already has similar double-decker buses running in Hong Kong.
More definitions of double-deckerDefinition of double-decker in:
- The British & World English dictionary