- Basketball An illegal dribble that occurs when a player dribbles with both hands simultaneously or interrupts a dribble by holding the ball briefly in one or both hands.More example sentences
- Jones is overseeing a favorite Flint game called Kick Butt - no fouls, no out of bounds, no double dribble, no travel.
- Explain what traveling with the ball is and what double dribble is.
- He produced a turnover trifecta - a bad pass, a traveling call, and a double dribble - in the space of 74 seconds.
verb(double-dribble) Back to top
- Commit or be charged with a double dribble.More example sentences
- This slippery ball is in his Zen court, and if he double-dribbles, it could cost the Lakers a rifle.