- 1(Of an item of clothing) dyed twice in order to give a very deep color.More example sentences
- Create a double-dyed dress and see different color combinations come to life.
- 1.1(Of a person) thoroughly imbued with a particular quality: a double-dyed liberalMore example sentences
- The dead may not be able to harass you with writs, but are you entitled to portray them as double-dyed villains, despite the fact that they can't hire a lawyer?
- The man is a double-dyed dastard.
More definitions of double-dyedDefinition of double-dyed in:
- The British & World English dictionary