- A gamble to decide whether a loss or debt should be doubled or canceled.More example sentences
- He may even decide to play double or quits - and launch his own takeover bid for another media company.
- The real battle lines are going to be whether folks are ready to give up their SUVs NOW, or whether they want to roll double or nothing on even more extreme impacts in the future.
- Clooney returned it, offering her double or quits by his 50th.
More definitions of double or nothingDefinition of double or nothing in:
- The British & World English dictionary