adjective & adverb
- (In the oil industry) used, occurring, or performed in a well or borehole.More example sentences
- Method and apparatus for navigational drilling with a downhole motor employing independent drill string and bottomhole assembly rotary orientation and rotation
- Equipment maker Smith International Inc. has announced a 3% to 5% hike for such gear as drill fluids, bits, and downhole drilling tools.
- This unit is extraordinarily rich in organic carbon (> 50 wt% TOC in some parts, Huc et al. 1992; Herbin et al. 1995) and readily recognizable in the field and in downhole logs.
More definitions of down-holeDefinition of down-hole in:
- The British & World English dictionary