Definition of dragon tree in English:
A slow-growing palmlike tree of the agave family, which is native to the Canary Islands and yields dragon’s blood.
- Dracaena draco, family Agavaceae
- Images such as the ‘dragon tree’, mist in the forest, and geomteric illusions,’ Akbar explains.
- Besides, my sister is the only one among us that can receive the wood we need from the dragon tree!
- While the luxuriant hamadryad (dragon tree) is fêted by all the villagers, each family also venerates a grove of its own trees.
Definition of dragon tree in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia