- A pipe for carrying off rainwater or liquid refuse from a building.More example sentences
- When the drainpipe terminates outside the building it can be installed in a fully visible location, such as at the front porch or along a common walkway.
- In a recent column, you stated that the drainpipe for a water heater must terminate at the exterior of a building, even when the water heater is installed in a garage.
- Kim carried on down the drainpipe and when she reached the end of the guttering, she glanced around to see if there was anyone in the surrounding streets.
More definitions of drainpipeDefinition of drainpipe in:
- The British & World English dictionary