- A belt that transmits drive from a motor, engine, or line shaft to a moving part or machine tool.More example sentences
- The K950 Active has an enclosed drive belt to protect the transmission in the cutting arm from dust and moisture, and a completely new blade guard with rubber bearings.
- It allows faster engine warm-up, circulates coolant to provide heat to the cabin when the engine is off, and eliminates the need for an external drive belt, making the engine shorter.
- You see, cracking, burning, splitting, abrasions, or fraying of your Mazda drive belt could lead to engine failure.
More definitions of drive beltDefinition of drive belt in:
- The British & World English dictionary