Definition of droop-snoot in English:
A downward-sloping nose of an aircraft or motor vehicle, especially one that is of variable pitch, giving an efficient aerodynamic profile.
- This kit is necessary when installing a droop-snoot because of the added length of the nozzle assembly.
- It can be used like a droop snoot, but it eliminates the drag normally associated with a droop.
- Example sentences
- Today's droop-snooted vans pretty much kill that idea for groceries, but I still put any small flat objects such as books, checkbooks, etc. on the windshield, resting against the wipers.
- Progressively he built more and more extreme motorcycles, including a droop-snooted, Ducati-powered machine that was a prelude of things to come.
Definition of droop-snoot in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.