- A designated area into which troops or supplies are dropped by parachute or in which skydivers land.More example sentences
- If you were lucky you landed in the drop zone and made a good rolling fall, then quick-released your parachute before it could drag you and break your neck.
- As we slowly glided towards the drop zone, landing softly back on solid ground, I began to wish we could have stayed up for longer, but gravity will not be denied.
- Sadly, we had given the last of our supplies out at our previous drop zone.
More definitions of drop zoneDefinition of drop zone in:
- The British & World English dictionary