- A person who controls an organization dealing in illegal drugs: the deportation of a reputed drug baronMore example sentences
- The drug baron was arrested in August last year in a phone box in the fishing village of Sant Pol de Mar, 230 days after he absconded from Liverpool Crown Court.
- The novel, a gritty tale of the rise of a drug baron, generated controversy with its raw subject matter and sales skyrocketed.
- Benito has connections with the local drug baron, who finances the construction of a hospital, while one of the other priests, who stays in the mountains, protects the guerrillas who work for the traffickers.
More definitions of drug baronDefinition of drug baron in:
- The British & World English dictionary