- Milk that has been preserved by evaporation and reduction to powder.More example sentences
- The optional dairy ingredients that can be included are milk, condensed milk, skim milk, nonfat dry milk, whey, skim-milk cheese, albumin from whey and EMC.
- It claims these imports have dramatically displaced the sale of milk and nonfat dry milk powder.
- In a bowl, combine the sugar, egg yolks, ice cream stabilizer, and dry milk powder.
More definitions of dry milkDefinition of dry milk in:
- The British & World English dictionary