- An antique kitchen cabinet with an inset basin, now generally used as an ornament rather than for practical purposes.More example sentences
- Hers sported a washroom with water-closet; a well made twin-bed; a chest of drawers for his things; a dry sink and highly polished silver mirror; and a balcony.
- Since I think I'm going to be in for the long haul, here, I casually lean my lithe whip of a body against one of the dry sinks and prop my elbows up against its cold, porcelain lip.
- Carefully stripping off his tunic and shirt, he walked to his dry sink.
More definitions of dry sinkDefinition of dry sink in:
- The British & World English dictionary