- (In the western US) a cattle ranch converted to a vacation resort for tourists.More example sentences
- O'Brien died in 1926 and his wife converted the ranch into a dude ranch.
- Last year she used that information to reward the hardworking Mayrose with a weekend getaway at a dude ranch that included several rounds of golf.
- At a dude ranch, couples can enjoy a romantic getaway, singles can meet new people, and families can bond with nature, and each other.
More definitions of dude ranchDefinition of dude ranch in:
- The British & World English dictionary