(also due process of law)
- Fair treatment through the normal judicial system, especially as a citizen’s entitlement.More example sentences
- Explicit or implicit promises about future rulings are out of bounds - such promises if sought and given would indeed compromise judicial independence and due process of law.
- We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law.
- The government is not permitting due process of law.
More definitions of due processDefinition of due process in:
- The British & World English dictionary