- A low, wide-wheeled motor vehicle for recreational driving on sand.More example sentences
- When he attempted to build a dune buggy from an old car, he taught Alan to wield an arc welder to help him do the job.
- The dune buggy, designed and sprayed to resemble a racing car, is capable of doing speeds of 100 miles per hour, although it will be used for display.
- One of the best levels in the game has a timid scientist driving a dune buggy while you man the rear-mounted machine gun.
More definitions of dune buggyDefinition of dune buggy in:
- The British & World English dictionary