- A heap of dung or refuse, especially in a farmyard.More example sentences
- The clothing and bedding of plague victims are particularly dangerous, as are wooden buildings, earthen floors, rubbish heaps, and dunghills.
- Police have whittled down a long list of suspects to just a handful in the hunt for the killer of a schoolgirl whose beaten body was found on a dungheap exactly 40 years ago today.
- If we neatly dispose of our bodily waste products, we more easily forget that we are made of stuffs that end up on the dungheap.
More definitions of dunghillDefinition of dunghill in:
- The British & World English dictionary