noun (plural duologies)
- A pair of related novels, plays, or movies.More example sentences
- Duologies are a rare occurrence in horror as well as film in general.
- I find that I like duologies a lot better than trilogies and quadrilogies so I was wondering if anyone could give me a list of some.
- The trilogy and duology achieved integrated plots, but the episodic nature of the season lent it a fractured feel.
More definitions of duologyDefinition of duology in:
- The British & World English dictionary