- 1Deceitful: treacherous, duplicitous behaviorMore example sentences
- This relates to American exceptionalism, which makes great allowances for seemingly hypocritical or duplicitous behavior as conducted by our leaders.
- But it's deceptive, duplicitous, and deceitful.
- How quickly it got duplicitous, deceitful, diabolical, and it just came out really in last episode where the beginning of an alliance was forming.
- 1.1 Law (Of a charge or plea) containing more than one allegation.More example sentences
- A count in an indictment charging such a Conspiracy Offence would not be duplicitous.
- The indictment was not duplicitous or in any way defective, but accurately encapsulated that allegation.
More definitions of duplicitousDefinition of duplicitous in:
- The British & World English dictionary