- Goods not for immediate consumption and able to be kept for a period of time.More example sentences
- Manufacturers and retailers of durable goods - cars, furniture and major electrical appliances - are particularly vulnerable to swings in consumer confidence.
- From April to July, shipments of durable goods rose 4.6%, but inventories fell 2%.
- We've been hit particularly hard because what we export, which are durable goods, have the greatest cyclical swing, both on the upside and on the downside.
More definitions of durable goodsDefinition of durable goods in:
- The British & World English dictionary