A plant of the daisy family with whitish or grayish foliage.
- Several species in the family Compositae, in particular the cultivated Artemisia stellerana of North America and Senecio cineraria of the Mediterranean
More example sentences
- Heliotrope is never invasive, so it can be grown in patio containers where vinca, dusty miller, or marigolds make attractive companions for its delicate flowers.
- Artemesia, plectranthus, snake plant and dusty miller are often used in summer for the color and texture of their foliage.
- The foliage of dusty miller, ivy, and lamb's ears also dries nicely and contrasts well with the blooms.
early 19th century: named from the fine powder on the flowers and leaves.
Definition of dusty miller in:
- The British & World English dictionary