- A tunable laser using the fluorescence of an organic dye.More example sentences
- Spectral holes were burnt in the bands with the tunable dye laser.
- This potential new use of the pulsed dye laser as a biostimulation tool adds another facet onto the evolving picture of techniques for scar revision, Dr. Lack said.
- A computer scans the dye laser, fits the single exponential decay from the scope, and plots the per pass losses of the cavity as a function of wavelength.
More definitions of dye laserDefinition of dye laser in:
- The British & World English dictionary