- A state of balance between continuing processes.More example sentences
- He apparently thought that there must be some sort of dynamic process or dynamic equilibrium transmitted from generation to generation.
- The conductance reached a steady state after each addition, indicating a dynamic equilibrium between avicin in solution and in the membrane.
- As a result, ozone is an unstable molecule that exists in a dynamic equilibrium of formation and destruction.
More definitions of dynamic equilibriumDefinition of dynamic equilibrium in:
- The British & World English dictionary