- Difficulty in speaking due to a physical disorder of the mouth, tongue, throat, or vocal cords.More example sentences
- This is a multisystem condition causing complications such as anxiety, fatigue, insomnia, myalgia, dysphonia, and urinary incontinence.
- Since our experience with this child, we have established a service for the early evaluation of childhood dysphonia using stroboscopic fibreoptic laryngoscopy.
- No study has yet examined the overall effectiveness of voice therapy for dysphonia in terms of either changes in voice quality or changes in psychological distress or laryngoscopic findings.
More definitions of dysphoniaDefinition of dysphonia in:
- The British & World English dictionary