- Abnormality or impairment in the regulation of a metabolic, physiological, or psychological process: family dysfunction may contribute to emotional dysregulation the phenomenon of narcolepsy can be understood in terms of a dysregulation of rapid eye movement sleepMore example sentences
- They highlight that glucose dysregulation poses significant challenges - and opportunities - for the comprehensive care of people with schizophrenia.
- Postpartum dysregulation of the thyroid gland has been considered as another possible cause of depression.
- Serotonin dysregulation has been implicated in the pathogenesis of anxiety disorders in general and panic disorder in particular.
More definitions of dysregulationDefinition of dysregulation in:
- The British & World English dictionary