- • trademark A reservation for an airline flight for which the details are recorded electronically without the issuing of a paper ticket.More example sentences
- By 2006, airlines hope to have completely replaced paper tickets with e-tickets.
- Electronic tickets - or e-tickets - have become ubiquitous at airports, especially for domestic flights.
- The new ways we do mundane things - tour colleges electronically, board airlines with e-tickets, and communicate digitally with family and friends - are now second nature, integral to our lives.
More definitions of e-ticketDefinition of e-ticket in:
- The British & World English dictionary