- A hollow cone-shaped tube of wax-coated paper or other material, made for use in ear candling.More example sentences
- Hopi ear candles are not so much a candle, more a tube made of pure cotton soaked in a healing mixture of beeswax, sage, camomile and other herbs and then dried and rolled.
- My greatest relief came from using ear candles to remove excess earwax and a neti pot, a teapot-like Ayurvedic tool, to flush warm saltwater through my nasal passages.
- They used to sell ear candles but stopped.
More definitions of ear candleDefinition of ear candle in:
- The British & World English dictionary