- 1Liquid medication to be applied in small amounts to the ear.More example sentences
- The addition of steroids to the ear drops may decrease the inflammation and edema of the canal and resolve symptoms more quickly, but not all studies have shown a benefit.
- A large increase in fungal and resistant staphylococcal infections was noted in children who had been treated with antibiotic ear drops.
- Although surgery is often necessary, antibiotic ear drops are frequently prescribed to control the discharge that patients may have with this condition.
- 2 (eardrops) Hanging earrings.More example sentences
- Diamond chandelier ear drops by Stephen Russell, NYC, are perennial favorites.