- The practice of leaving employment before the statutory age, especially on favorable financial terms.More example sentences
- Why should the rest of us pay for public employees to take early retirement and guaranteed pensions funded partly by public money.
- Shortly afterwards a more senior executive also used the merger as an excuse to force early retirement upon the manager.
- Reality is that, through financial necessity, early retirement is not an option.
More definitions of early retirementDefinition of early retirement in:
- The British & World English dictionary