- A piece of jewelry worn on the lobe or edge of the ear.More example sentences
- Her wedding ring and plain gold earrings are her only jewellery, plus a few red beads and tight bangles on one wrist.
- In the painting I am wearing a turquoise sari and some gold and ruby earrings with a necklace and a few bangles.
- She was carrying a small black bag and wearing large silver hoop earrings and a rope bracelet.
More definitions of earringDefinition of earring in:
- The British & World English dictionary