- Providing or offering comfort or peace: life was easeful at that timeMore example sentences
- He returns to earth to rejoice in the easeful shade and water alongside the stretch of The Roman Road, dreary in the dogday heat.
- Here, that easeful function has been taken over by unconscious thoughts that, ‘recumbent in the day’, have assumed the guise of ‘a forest of thick-set trees’.
- She submerged them desperately in the easeful waters of the sea where it licked at the mouth of the cave.
More definitions of easefulDefinition of easeful in:
- The British & World English dictionary