- 1Money obtained by dubious means or for little work.More example sentences
- They are enjoying unprecedented wealth, earning easy money from the lucrative gambling trade which now funds their previously impoverished communities.
- Maybe he thought he'd like some easy money like the tips his friends the airport and hotel staff get?
- It may look like easy money, but renting out is not all plain sailing.
- 1.1Money available at relatively low interest.More example sentences
- Nowadays the market is inflated with a flood of cheap and easy money and exceptionally low interest rates in order to convince folks that an economic mend is on the horizon.
- Fourth, easy money from the Federal Reserve has lowered the cost of 1-to 3-year bank loans, which many small businesses depend on.
- All that easy money floating around (money supply has increased by more than five times since the early 80s) has to find its way somewhere.
More definitions of easy moneyDefinition of easy money in:
- The British & World English dictionary