- Fit to be consumed as food: eatable fruitsMore example sentences
- Several of the men left early to hunt, and the remainder of them shared bits of eatable fruits and beans found in the wild.
- We made rolls out of the grains and wrapped them in the eatable parts of the skunk cabbage we gathered.
- We're running out of arable land, drinkable water, eatable fish.
noun(eatables) Back to top
- Items of food: parcels of eatables and giftsMore example sentences
- Foods and eatables should be covered and properly cooked before eating.
- I have seen lots of plays in the villages, where eatables are supplied to the audience.
- He would be showered with money, eatables and gifts after which he would be brought back home for circumcision in the presence of a big gathering.