- another term for vulcanite.More example sentences
- The first synthetic material to be used in flute-making was ebonite, also known as vulcanite.
- Rotary furnaces can use any carbon source such as coal, coke, or ebonite as reducing agent, and they can use a variety of fuels, such as oil, coal, or gas.
- All flutes, for example, whether they are made of glass, ivory, ebonite, or metal, or whether they have a duct, are classified as 421.
More definitions of eboniteDefinition of ebonite in:
- The British & World English dictionary