- The actual anomaly of a planet in an elliptical orbit. Compare with mean anomaly.More example sentences
- We need to convert this into the eccentric anomaly, and the formula is cos E = (e + cos n) / (1 + e cos n).
- We use Keplers eccentric anomaly in order to get explicit equations for the planetary orbits in a solar system.
- The maximum difference in Eccentric Anomaly (in radians) will equal the eccentricity of the orbit.
More definitions of eccentric anomalyDefinition of eccentric anomaly in:
- The British & World English dictionary