- The practice of driving in such a way as to minimize fuel consumption and the emission of carbon dioxide: all instructors and examiners have been coached in eco-driving [as modifier]: you can save a lot of money by adopting a few simple eco-driving techniquesMore example sentences
- The research found that despite the fact that nearly nine in ten people are concerned about the rising cost of fuel, 40% admit to being completely clueless when it comes to eco-driving, which can save up to 20% on fuel costs.
- The Energy Saving Trust has developed ecodriving tips to help reduce carbon emissions and alert people to the dangers of bad driving habits
- The plans are part of a bid to reduce greenhouse gas emissions and 118 of its 700 trucks are also to be fitted with equipment to promote ecodriving.
More definitions of eco-drivingDefinition of eco-driving in:
- The British & World English dictionary