- Clothing and other goods made from recycled materials or otherwise produced by methods that are not harmful to the environment: [as modifier]: launched to provide an alternative to chemically treated clothing, the eco-fashion business has been slow to catch onMore example sentences
- The Los Angeles-based designer is taking eco-fashion to the next level, and is in her fourth season of creating what she calls "luxury eco."
- Not a bad endorsement of eco-fashion from one of the world's biggest stars.
- She hopes through this work to obtain her PHD in eco-fashion.
More definitions of eco-fashionDefinition of eco-fashion in:
- The British & World English dictionary