- A person actively involved in preventing damage to the environment.More example sentences
- I am aware that today's most effective eco-warriors all pack cell phones.
- And they are not the treehugging eco-warriors who spend their Saturdays sweeping up litter on motorways, as one might expect.
- They are giving the eco-warriors all the support they can and are fighting the proposal with all the resources at their disposal.
More definitions of eco-warriorDefinition of eco-warrior in:
- The British & World English dictionary