- A type of tourist accommodation designed to have the least possible impact on the natural environment in which it is situated.More example sentences
- New trends are therefore expected besides the Damascene house conversion syndrome, which is to spread to Bosra and Al-Qunaitera in the southwest, where ecolodges will be established.
- Condominia on barrier reefs, hotels on exotic beaches, private homes on earthquake fault lines, and ecolodges in volcanic zones are becoming more common.
- In addition to these, there are a host of wildlife refuges, marine parks, biological reserves and privately established preserves and ecolodges.
More definitions of ecolodgeDefinition of ecolodge in:
- The British & World English dictionary