- Of a size that offers a large quantity for a proportionally lower cost: an economy-size containerMore example sentences
- If there's a line, fill your giant economy-sized water bottle in the locker-room sink.
- Amazingly enough, the herbs necessary were in the duffel bag in gigantic economy-size bottles, so he could make several weeks worth of things taste like chicken before he starved to death.
- Yes folks, while I was walking around with an economy-sized can of Aqua Net to keep the world's largest hair intact, I was, like, so sad about the ozone layer and the rain forests and stuff.
More definitions of economy-sizeDefinition of economy-size in:
- The British & World English dictionary