- Sabotage carried out for ecological reasons.More example sentences
- The media coined the phrase ‘eco-terrorism,’ but some activists prefer ‘ecotage’ (a variation on sabotage) or ‘direct action.’
- With dozens of cases of ‘ecotage’ amounting to tens of millions of dollars in damages, the FBI has publicly denounced the ELF as ‘the nation's most dangerous domestic terror organisation.’
- When he hears about an act of ecotage - a firebombing or fur protest, for instance - he'll call up the victimized company or local police agency and let them know he has information that might prove useful.
More definitions of ecotageDefinition of ecotage in:
- The British & World English dictionary