- An ecologically ideal region or form of society, generally viewed as imaginary.More example sentences
- I'm not looking for an ecotopia, I'm just curious how folks would do it.
- So maybe this is a reason to push for an Ecotopia, after all: Finally, we could get some real, public-health-oriented social engineering underway.
- More example sentences
- What happened to our vision of an ecotopian community of peaceful activists working together for a better world?
- This is our opportunity to begin creating a model for sustainable development, our seed for an ecotopian community
1975: from the title of a novel by Ernest Callenbach, originally denoting the Pacific coast of the US, from eco- 'ecological', on the pattern of Utopia.